Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holiday Spectacular success!

Whew. I made it to Christmas Eve! I've still got plenty o' knitting to do (at least in my head) and tons of new yarns to knit with, but I'm going to attempt to take a night off tonight, so my queeze and I can enjoy one night without the distractions of knitting and computers. I'm sure there will be some withdrawal, but I think we'll survive.



Last weeks Holiday Spectacular at the Magic Stick was a ton of fun. I just wish I had been able to see the live music from my little corner of the world, which was separate from the stages.

Thanks to Shannon (Comfortably Lovely) for including me in the Handmade Holiday Shoppe and organizing everything. There were a lot of people there raising money for C.O.T.S. and buying up wonderful handmade goods.

Here were my fellow shops:

1. The Silent Giants (who did the poster)
2. City Bird
3. Comfortably Lovely
4. Michele Maule
5. La Femme Monkita (moi)
6. Brash Design
7. Kenny Corbin Photography/Karpov the Wrecked Train


Here are a few photos from the event. Thanks to everyone who checked out my stuff or bought something! We had a great time.





1 comment:

Shannon said...

Thank you so much for being a part of the first Handmade Holiday Shoppe. My ice cream cozy fucking rules!