Monday, December 1, 2008

La Femme Monkita turns 1!


It's hard to believe it, but it's been one year since La Femme Monkita opened its (virtual) doors!

It was an extremely busy first couple of months last year, and, after a few months of slow down for the move of our world headquarters to the great Detroit area, I jumped right back in this fall.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me, whether it has been with purchases, knitting pointers (Jay), putting up with incessant knitting while we hang out (many), offering your personal opinions (ditto), or everything (Dan).

I'm still having a great time -- I just wish I had MORE time to do it!

In honor of La Femme's first anniversary, I'm offering free shipping for one week! That's right, there will be free U.S. shipping and $3 international shipping on all purchases and custom orders placed before 9 p.m. Monday, Dec. 8.

Thanks again to everyone -- you know who you are. And check out the new stuff in my shop! I've added about 10 things since my stash was depleted at the Detroit Urban Craft Fair 2 weeks ago.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

I have to admit. I'm a fan. Happy Birthday Monkita woman.