Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm back!

It's been a long few weeks of no knitting and it's good to be back!

Though I STILL haven't finished Cousin Ryan's custom dyed and knitted Irish colors scarf, I decided I had to make a least a couple of small things for my Etsy shop.

In the week before I moved I sold 2 or 3 of my cozies, so I decided to replenish them. That, and they're relatively quick projects, so I would get that instant gratification I needed after too long of a break from knitting.

I'm happy with what I came up with:




After I FINALLY get my first paycheck this week, I'll set off in search of the perfect yarn for a custom blanket for my friend Joy, who requested one weeks and weeks ago. Fortunately, Baby Lili isn't due to arrive until June so I have a little time.

Just wanted to post something because I finally have something to post. Expect more soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back to knitting - I may need some gifts again soon :-) Hope everything is going well for you and that your new job continues to challenge you and bring you satisfaction! Love, Auntie Janet