Monday, September 8, 2008

La Femme Monkita coffee cozies to be featured in Relevant Magazine!



Relevant Magazine contacted La Femme Monkita Friday morning asking if they could feature LFM's coffee cozies in its Nov/Dec holiday gift guide!

I immediately answered yes, of course!

I had never heard of Relevant Magazine but it seems to be the "cool" Christian magazine, geared toward young and hip Christians, from what I can tell.

I quickly finished two more cozies to give them a real variety of choices and sent about 10 photos to them on Sunday morning.

The two new ones I finished Friday are posted in my shop HERE and HERE.

I've got two custom baby blankets I'm working on for friends Liz and Amanda and purchased the yarn on Saturday. It's a new yarn I've never worked with, but I've got a good started on Liz's blanket and I really like it. It's a little warmer (perfect for fall/winter babies) and I love the colors.

Hopefully at some point I can get going on items for the craft fair in November. I have a feeling it will be here before I know it!

No comments: