Monday, February 25, 2008

My lovely and talented friends...

If ever you wanted to show how much love your friends have for you, start a new venture! Starting my La Femme Monkita Etsy shop would not have been possible without the help of several people. Among them are 2 graphic designer friends.

Brooke and I lived together about 6 years ago -- the last year each of us spent in Lansing, MI. She's now living and working in Nicarauga, but always is just an IM away... So, when it came time to create my Etsy shop last year, I asked if she would help me make a banner for my page. Here's what we came up with:



When my good friend Jesse, another friend from my time in Lansing, saw the banner he offered up his services to create hang tags for my items, which I thought was a great idea! So he took Brooke's design and tweaked it to create the tags. Here's what he came up with:



He's now tweaking THAT to create business cards for me that not only have my Etsy shop on them, but also my Myspace page.

Jesse's got his own graphic design site. You can check out his work at DenHerder Design or his blog, Working Class Designer.

I just wanted to show off their hard work!

No comments: